Preorder Deposit for BBb 4/4 Tuba with 5-valves 'Viverna' - TB480
US$940.00 Deposit Deposit
Sorry! We cant take any more pre-orders for this finish
An American-style front piston BBb Tuba, our 5-valve* ‘Viverna’ is ideal for both professional musicians and amateurs alike; designed for use in bands and orchestras.
Specially designed by ex-US Army Band Tubaist Chuck Nickles, the ‘Viverna’ has been created for easy handling, with close valve reach; providing secure intonation alongside great tone.
With its easy handling, closer valve positioning, and stunning intonation, our unique ‘Viverna’ is the Tuba of choice for many military band musicians, worldwide.
The tuba is fitted with 5th valve to allow playing in the lowest register.
- Key: BBb
- Bell: 19” (480mm)
- Valves: 4 piston and 1 rotary valve
- Bore: Valves 1 to 3 0.748” (19mm), 4th valve 0.79" (20mm), 5th valve 0.85” (21.5mm)
- Weight: 27¾lb (12.6kg)
- New exclusive Wessex design in collaboration with Chuck Nickles
- Made suitable for players of all sizes with valves close to reach
- Stainless steel valves for reliable operation
- Vented valves for smooth legato playing
- Nickel slides
- Gold brass bell (lacquer version)
- Supplied in hard latched wheeled case